Top 20 Productivity Tools For Online Entrepreneurs
Successful entrepreneurs are not just great time managers; they have mastered the secrets of productivity. In today’s world, a to-do-list is useless with emails and messages popping up throughout the day. What’s important is to get a lot of the tasks done without spending too much time on it.
To help you become more productive, here are 20 productivity tools that are essential for an online entrepreneur.
1. Google Drive – Google drive helps you manage your online resources. You can manage your files from anywhere. No need to waste time copying files on your USB.
2. Gmail – Gmail gives you the ultimate email management experience. You have a wide variety of options to help you sort through a bundle of emails quickly.
3. Trello – A highly recommended visual management software. Working on the Kanban philosophy, you get more done without wasting your efforts.
4. Evernote – Evernote is another software that can help you to communicate with their team. You can upload text messages, images, voice messages and much more.
5. Dropbox – Like Google drive, Dropbox also offers cloud storage. You can put your files and documents on Dropbox and access them while you’re on the go.
6. MailChimp – An excellent email marketing service provider, MailChimp lets you reach out to all your customers without landing in their spam box.
7. Nimble – Nimble provides web-based and SaaS-based solutions to small and thriving businesses. It gives you high-end CRM system with social media management.
8. Buffer – Buffer is a great way to schedule social media posts to reach the customers at the right time and share the posts multiple times.
9. ScheduleOnce – It is an online planner that syncs with your Google Calendar. You can schedule appointments through it.
10. Kindle – Kindle is a great online resource for beginners. You can download eBooks on new topics and read them while you’re on the go.
11. Tripit – Tripit is a great trip planner. You can create detailed plans on it and access them from anywhere. It works on offline mode as well.
12. Expensify – Expensify is an expense planner and tracker. A financial service provider provides solutions to clients all over the world.
13. Constant Contact – Customer Contact is the tool for you if you’re planning on increasing your customer base. It provides email, event marketing and social media tools.
14. Hootsuite – A social media management tool, Hootsuite is trusted globally by many entrepreneurs to schedule their posts.
15. Asana – Using Asana, you can communicate and collaborate with your team without having to send emails.
16. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to purchase any item while staying in your budget. It’s a fast market that saves you a lot of time.
17. Upwork – Not all of us have multiple skills. So, if you’re looking to form a team with members having diverse skill sets, Upwork is the place to look.
18. Talk walker – Talkwalker works like Google Alerts. It sends a comprehensive summary of mentions of your company.
19. Eventbrite – It’s important for entrepreneurs to be aware of the latest news about the market. Eventbrite keeps you updated about different online events.
20. Rainmaker Platform – A complete solution for online startups, Rainmaker provides a great platform to build your marketing and sales campaigns.